What’s so great about the Personal Financial Representative opening?
- Thousands of clients, many of which need help with their life insurance and financial affairs
- 14 licensed agents referring our clients to you • Supportive foundation and platform, perfect for those just starting their career
- Strong compensation (base salary + bonus opportunities) and benefits
- Open to those with a strong and successful sales background, prior insurance experience not required Job Responsibilities
So what does the Personal Financial Representative role entail?
- Meeting with our clients, both in our offices and in their homes or businesses, to understand their financial situations, develop strategies to address opportunities & concerns, and share these strategies in clear & compelling ways
- Working with our Property & Casualty agents to build their trust, confidence & skill in referring our clients for further assistance
- Providing service & support with existing life & other insurance policies and contracts
- Building networking partnerships to further support our sales & marketing efforts
That said, you’re a good fit if you have: •
- a genuine passion for making a difference
- 2 years of successful sales experience.
- connect easily with people • a strong desire to continuously learn
- ability to set high personal goals and have a high degree of personal responsibility & accountability VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If you’re interest lies in the traditional sales mode of transactional insurance & investment product peddling, let’s not waste each other’s time. 🙂
So if you:
- long ago burned through your list of 100 family & friends,
- still don’t have a consistent flow of new client relationships,
- are tired of working someone else’s “C” clients,
- are ready to take your practice to another level, • and, of course, the “Very Important Note” does not apply to you…
We look forward to exploring our opportunity with you!
Total compensation for the Personal Financial Representative position includes:
- Salary plus bonus opportunities*
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision care
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- and a great work environment 🙂
*potential annual income range of $40K – $100K ($36K base plus commission and bonus earning opportunities)