**This is a salaried position with a guaranteed salary + Commission + Bonus**
We are currently looking for talented individuals to join us at our Forked River location.
About Considine Sharer & Associates
At Considine Sharer & Associates (Allstate agency) we work to provide a broad range of insurance and financial services to individuals, families & small business owners in central New Jersey & beyond. Our passion is making sure the quality of life of our clients is secure in the event something happens. We’ve got great teamwork & we always put our clients first. Apply to join us today!
Are you a natural-born salesperson? Do you love making a difference in your community? Are you a team-player with world-class communication skills? We want to meet you!
**This is a salaried position with a guaranteed salary + commission + bonus**
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural-born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives to join our team in Forked River. As an Insurance Sales Agent, you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. You will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
If you’re excited to join a small but highly successful team, apply now! We will provide you with the resources and hands-on training to take your career to the next level.
Salary Range: $40000.00 – $100000.00 per year
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunities
- Paid time off
- Health & Dental Insurance and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with company matching and a great work environment
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands-On Training
- Support from our 15 licensed agents with over 200 years of combined industry experience
- Ensure our clients have an EXTRAORDINARY experience in every interaction with our team
- Reach out to existing & prospective clients, offering to review their current property & casualty insurance coverages in light of their financial situations
- Set up new property & casualty policies and securing appropriate documentation
- Develop & expand existing client relationships
- Develop & generate client referrals
- Build networking partnerships to further support our sales & marketing efforts
- 2+ years of successful sales experience (Required)
- 1+ years of experience with outbound phone prospecting (Preferred)
- Live within 45 minutes of our Forked River office (Preferred)
- Property and Casualty or Personal Line License (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (Preferred)
Who you are and what you can do:
- You set high personal goals and have a high degree of personal responsibility & accountability
- You have a genuine passion for making a difference and take customer experience seriously
- You are coachable and have a strong desire to learn
- You are a great team player and are willing to follow established processes
- You have world-class communication skills and connect easily with people
- You have proven success in previous sales roles (Your sales experience does not have to be within the Insurance industry)